Let’s be real: most scrubs look like pajamas. And even more unfortunate, they are almost never as comfortable as a nice set of pjs. Most likely, your scrubs resemble the uniform that prisoners wear, but in a shade of blue or black rather than the infamous orange jumpsuit.
For women working in a medical profession, finding a set of scrubs that gives you the coverage you need is an additional challenge. Since most scrubs are unisex, they tend to be boxy, shapeless, and ill-fitting for a woman’s body: a deep v-neck scrub tops that exposes you every time you bend over, yet isn’t long enough to keep from riding up in the back. When you lift your arms, the sleeves gape open, again exposing you from the side.
The good news is that you don’t need to settle for these manly scrub tops anymore. Medelita has designed a scrub top specifically for women, one that is both flattering and functional.
Here are some of the main features of the Medelita Modern Fit Women’s Scrub Top:
- Raised neckline so that you aren’t exposed
- Darted at the bust so that it fits your shape and curves
- Performance fabric that is even softer than cashmere (seriously.)
- Reinforced pocket seams that will withstand years of usage
- Improved fit so that the top is flattering but still professional
- Ergonomic design allowing ideal range of movement
- Option to get personalized embroidery