What a doctor needs from their uniform changes as technology and medical tools continue to evolve. Five years ago there weren’t all that many iPads and tablets around; today they are nearly ubiquitous in the medical setting. They are incredibly handy tools that can be used for quick references, educating patients, and more.
So what today’s modern doctor needs is a lab coat that has pockets roomy enough to hold their tablet or iPad. Having larger pockets frees up your hands so that you can carry your tablet with you during your rotations or consultations, without having to carry yet another thing along with you.
But lab coats with iPad pockets are also useful even if you don’t have a tablet. The large pockets can hold anything you might need to carry around with you.
iPad Lab Coats
There’s a national trend of going paperless in the medical offices and hospitals across the country. Luckily there are lab coat manufactures who recognize the need to accommodate doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who already useiPads and other tablets to keep medical records organized. Medelita was one of the first companies to see the opportunity and since they manufacture lab coats and scrubs themselves, they were able to make quick adjustments in the designs and introduced iPad Lab Coats in a variety of styles for the physician lab coats and clinician lab coats. The best women’s ipad lab coat available on the market is Emma W. Stunning design, one could even say it’s a fashion lab coat. It features modern style, exquisite detailing, 100% cotton fabric, tailored fit and takes advantage of the latest advancement in repel and release nano-technology.
Reviews of Medelita iPad lab coats:
- “The iPad with a cover fits in the pockets and I love this lab coat just like all my other Medelita coats. They are well worth the additional cost up front, because they have all lasted me 5 times as long as the cheaper white coats bought elsewhere along the years.” – Sam, Ph.D
- Have never seen such a good quality female physician’s coat – 100% thick cotton that drapes well and won’t rip, finished seams, attractive buttons that have been sewn on securely, and a really nice fit. Thank you.
- I liked how specific the sizing information was. My coat fits well and I get lots of compliments – I didn’t realize how dumpy regular lab coats made me look! The ipad sized pockets are really useful. The coat is very well made and finished. Worth every penny! -Amanda PA
Men’s Lab Coats
Hand sewn, designer men’s lab coats that fit like a blazer with sizes 32-52, made out of comfortable, soft, breathable, pre-shrunk 100% cotton fabric. The fabric is both wrinkle resistant and fluid resistant – which means it repels all organic fluids including blood without leaving any stains. Medelita lab coats for men are the most professional, highest quality lab coats on the market with great style and functionality. Featuring iPad compatible pockets on select styles and sizes.
Unsolicited review of Medelita Men’s Lab Coats:
- “This is my second Medelita coat- it is made from a less soft material but appears to be a bit more stain-resistant and less wrinkle-prone. I have received compliments regarding how nice (and expensive)it looks. However, the material in this new coat is also much less breathable, and during this hot summer, the coat has been sometimes too hot to wear inside except in the coolest areas of the hospital. I do feel that the construction is excellent, with no loose strings or uneven seams, and having nice, big pockets means that I can carry everything I need around with me. I feel like this coat will last me for a while, as well.” – Ron B. P.A.
- “This coat looked amazing right out of the package. The materials used are of highest quality and it shows well. The length of the coat is perfect, the length of the arms is a bit long but tolerable. The coat is fitted and tailored, thank you very much as i know how hard it is to find a men’s lab coat fit correctly.” -Richard C. M.D
Women’s Lab Coats
If you are looking for the best lab coat on the market, compare Medelita lab coats for women with any other product and you won’t find anything close to the quality, style, fit, sizing, design and value that is embedded in the lab coats such as Emma W or Estie.
What makes Medelita lab coats different ?
- fluid repellent.
- anti wrinkle.
- 100% cotton.
- Great design and special features
- quality sewing
- iPad Pockets
- precision sizing 0-16
If you are tired of unisex, bulky, cheap coats, you will be more then satisfied with Medelita women’s lab coats and service. Excellent warranty and free shipping, thousands of happy customers, hundreds of unsolicited 5 star reviews.
Review of Medelita Lab Coats:
“Although I cannot locate the recommendation now, I believe I saw that the Emma jacket was best suited for a C/D bra cup size. Despite that, since it was such a great looking jacket & had some superb reviews, I ordered it anyways. (I am about an A + 1/2, 36″ bust, 31″ waist, 42″ hip, 5’4”). I ordered a size 6. It is indeed a stunningly well made jacket. I was truly surprised. It is a beautiful jacket and easily the most well-made & sophisticated professional jacket I have seen. I will definitely continue to check the medelita website for additional products in the future. The excellent quality and distinctly fashionable designs will be a pleasure to wear when combined with a fabulous fit.” – Leslie A, M.D