Medical professionals practically live in their scrubs and beyond doubt, deserve the best. But what makes the best scrubs ? What is beyond shapeless unisex scrubs ? What is beyond low quality fabric and poor design ? Does it mean that the best scrubs are beyond an affordable price ? There’s a great article on Medelita site that answers these questions and talks about attributes of the best scrubs at minimum expectations:
- Comply with whatever color requirements have been established for the workplace.
- Conform to the body in a manner that is not inappropriately revealing, especially the neckline.
- Launder well enough that they don’t require ironing.
- Be sufficiently durable that the pockets don’t tear and the pant legs don’t fray for at least 3 months.
- Be comfortable against the skin and resist pilling or fading for at least 3 months.