In our opinion, underscrub tees might be the single most underrated clothing item of the season – for medical professionals and non-medical people alike. It’s called an underscrub because, as you probably guessed, many medical professionals do choose to wear them as an added layer of warmth or coverage under their scrub tops.
But don’t let the name pigeonhole this dynamic garment – read on for our top 5 ways to wear your underscrub!
- Under your scrubs (duh) as an added layer of warmth to protect you from the hospital chill or wintry weather.
- The flattering fit and ergonomic seam lines make this tee a great winter basic. Add a loose patterned scarf and wear your underscrub tee as a fitted basic, or even add a statement necklace.
- Because these tees are made of performance fabric, they are perfect for wearing during your morning jog to protect you from the chill.
- Combine with the scrub jacket found here – another item that is marketed for medical professionals, but is actually perfect for anyone looking for a polished fleece-type jacket made of technological performance fabric.
- Wear for any on-the-go activity you can think of, from camping and traveling, to running errands all day. This particular author enjoys wearing her underscrub tee just about every single time she gets on an airplane because of the comfort and quality style.
The Core One Underscrub Tee from Medelita comes in three colors: black, light heather grey, and heather blue. There is a short sleeved version for men and a long sleeved version for women.