NP LAB COATS
If you are a nurse practitioner looking for a stylish new lab coat, we recommend Medelita brand as one of the best lab coat manufactures in the country. It’s a company that produces great products and also has great customer service. They do custom embroidery and recently updated their website to make it easier to choose different fonts and colors.
Their NP Lab coats are superb, definitely an upgrade compared to Landau, White Swan or Barco products, and it’s not just quality and great design – they are using nanotechnology in their fabric to repel fluids and stains.The make their lab coats also anti-wrinkle too.
Reviews looking really good. Here are a few examples:
- “You can be assured I will be passing Medelita along to friends, colleagues and family (mom and sis are also doctors!). This is exactly what we have all been waiting for! As you said, the lab coat is our ‘suit’, and it should look the best. The feminine but classic look is perfect.”
- Wonderful customer service, and very insightful about the product and shipping! The product arrived early. The product fits true to size and is of amazing quility! I can’t wait to go to work and look like the professional that I am. Thank you.
- I get complimented on my lab coat on a daily basis. The best part is the stain resistance and how easily the ink rubbed off from my progress notes come out of the sleeves. Thanks for what has now been dubbed as my “technicolor lab coat”!
Surgeon Lab Coats
Surgeons need a tailored jacket or a professional looking surgeon lab coat that fits like a suit rather than a flimsy cheap medical costume. It’s hard to find quality, hand sewn, professionally tailored and fitted coat with specific sizing. Medelita is one lab coat manufacturer that understands the needs of medical professionals who require high quality, modern design and great functionality from their lab coats.
Our designer style lab coats are hand sewn from 100% cotton and easily stand out from the rest. Most of the lab coat reviews we receive from our customers rave about clean, crisp look and outstanding features. With average ratings close to 5 stars on all products, free shipping and professional courtesy guarantee virtual shopping experience becomes a real pleasure.
Review of Medelita Lab Coats:
- “I’ve bought 3 lab coats from different stores before I discovered Medelita. Since then, I bought another 2 additional lab coats from them. The embroidery is professionally made and looks great. Texture of the cloth is phenomenal. It is simply the best of the best. I loved my lab coats from Medelita and I wear them every time at work. I recommended this store to my co-workers. It is a great purchase and worth every penny.” – Vincent, Ph.D
- “This coat is amazing. It looks great and fits great. I get compliments all the time about the looks. It is very durable and well made. Any liquid just beads right off. The care and maintenance is easy and if hung up, will remain wrinkle free. I know it will last me a long time and will look just like the first day I bought it. The fit is more like a blazer of a suite, the size is good but if you want more room I recommend a larger size. But if you like a professional look, maybe while wearing a shirt and tie, then look no further.” – Scott, Chicago, IL.
PA Lab Coats
Medelita manufactures excellent quality PA lab coats with flattering styling, unmatched functionality, and added durability. We’ve designed white coats for physicians that reflect professionalism and represent your hard earned degree and status.
Whether you are looking for WOMEN’S PHYSICIAN LAB COATS or PHYSICIAN LAB COATS FOR MEN, you are in for surprise when you see the quality and variety of styles offered by Medelita. Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector ensures long-lasting fluid repellency and stain resistance. Impeccably hand-sewn, pre-shrunk, wrinkle resistant cotton – a significant upgrade from the norm.
Professional Courtesy Guarantee, great warranty and the best customer service equals unforgettable shopping experience.
Review of Medelita Lab Coats:
“Our hospital issues the standard, shapeless, polyester lab coats, as we are required to wear a lab coat in clinic. The first time I wore this one into the lounge, my colleagues noticed it instantly and wanted to know where I got it. I really like the tailored, slim fit in the front and back. The fit is a vast improvement and the fabric is crisp and presses sharply. I am 5’4″, BMI 22, swimmer’s shoulders, and the size 4 fits over a shirt with some room to spare; I definitely would not go down to a size 2. I shortened the hem and sleeves, but I had expected to, given the description of the coat as “looks best on those 5’5″ and taller”. The coat has not yet been washed, so I can’t comment on that.” – Gaby.A. PA
Doctor’s Lab Coats
Doctor’s lab coats designed by Medelita are very different from coats available on the market today. Gender specific sizing and styling is just one of our distinguishing features – we offer seven flattering women’s styles and four handsome men’s styles.
You can easily tell it’s a designer inspired hand sewn tailored lab coat just by looking at the picture. But if you look closer you will see exquisite detailing and high quality workmanship. The stitching, the seams, modern lapels, reinforced pockets, expensive buttons – it’s all part of an overall picture where prestige and professionalism is projected on colleagues and patients. Our customers love to share the compliments they get when wearing Medelita doctor lab coats.
Review of Medelita Lab Coats:
- I have been extremely pleased with the lab coats that I have purchased from your company. I purchased three of them to date and all three are holding up very well and this is coming from someone who can easily wear out a lab coat within 6 months! I have also been pleased with how clean they stay and how well they resist staining especially when compared to other lab coats that I have had throughout the years. The fabric is great as it is much more sturdy than other lab coats and yet it is still very light and comfortable and of course the style is superb and I have yet to see anyone else that offers ladies’ lab coats with a fitted cut. I have already referred several of my friends and colleagues to your website and I am sure that they will be just as pleased as I have been. – Ashley C, Ph.D.
- I’ve received nothing but compliments on my lab coat! It has quality material and looks stylish and professional. I haven’t quite mastered the art of laundering it, as the times when I did it still had traces of dirt around the cuff area. Otherwise, I am completely satisfied with this fine product. – Michael G, M.D
Men’s Lab Coats
Hand sewn, designer men’s lab coats that fit like a blazer with sizes 32-52, made out of comfortable, soft, breathable, pre-shrunk 100% cotton fabric. The fabric is both wrinkle resistant and fluid resistant – which means it repels all organic fluids including blood without leaving any stains. Medelita lab coats for men are the most professional, highest quality lab coats on the market with great style and functionality. Featuring iPad compatible pockets on select styles and sizes.
Unsolicited review of Medelita Men’s Lab Coats:
- “This is my second Medelita coat- it is made from a less soft material but appears to be a bit more stain-resistant and less wrinkle-prone. I have received compliments regarding how nice (and expensive)it looks. However, the material in this new coat is also much less breathable, and during this hot summer, the coat has been sometimes too hot to wear inside except in the coolest areas of the hospital. I do feel that the construction is excellent, with no loose strings or uneven seams, and having nice, big pockets means that I can carry everything I need around with me. I feel like this coat will last me for a while, as well.” – Ron B. P.A.
- “This coat looked amazing right out of the package. The materials used are of highest quality and it shows well. The length of the coat is perfect, the length of the arms is a bit long but tolerable. The coat is fitted and tailored, thank you very much as i know how hard it is to find a men’s lab coat fit correctly.” -Richard C. M.D