Many healthcare practitioners are on their feet for upwards of two to three thousand hours a year – making comfortable, orthopedic footwear absolutely essential to prevent the foot and back pain that inevitably accompanies these physically taxing work days.
Here’s why Sanita clogs create a walking/standing experience that transcends the ranks of ordinary orthopedic shoes:
1. Sanita clogs are all handmade. The Sanita brand found its roots in 1907, when Christian Meldgaard Andersen created the first pair of hand carved wooden clogs. Over 100 years later, every clog Sanita produces is still handcrafted in Europe with the same tradition of craftsmanship and caring that marked the company’s inception.
2. Sanita clogs are anatomically correct and mold to the shape of your step. They allow you to step through your day with ease and supreme comfort thanks to an inclined forefoot section and arch-supporting orthopedic innersole. Adjustable heel cups offer pressure relief and the sturdy design provides ankle stability in a fast-paced, on-your-feet-all-day work environment.
3. Sanita clogs have been awarded the “Seal of Acceptance” by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) for their supreme quality and comfort. The thick soles shift your weight in a rocking, orthopedic motion to reduce the stress on your feet while interior leather enhances breathability. For medical professionals who stand for long long periods at work, Sanita clogs are the most beneficial for both posture and comfort.
4. Sanita clogs are made with top-quality materials. Both the sole and the upper are formed from real, hand-tooled leather. The outer soles are made with skid-resistant polyurethane to help you maintain your footing in slippery conditions. On the inside, Sanita clogs come with a soft leather sock lining to help wick moisture and prevent foot odor. The high quality of the materials used in production of these shoes ensures that you don’t have to worry about smell, durability, or slippage.
5. Sanita clogs provide a professional, high-end look and come in a variety of styles and leather finishes. Whether you choose a high-sheen patent finish, or the subtle gloss of Cabrio leather these clogs are visually attractive and astoundingly simple to care for – scuffs disappear easily with an soft cloth or oil sponge depending on the material.
Read the original article here.